Monday 3 November 2014

SKETCHES/ACTIVITIES/TEXTURES 10,000 bad drawings.


Quick Sketch of boat sheds





Rubbings showing various textures from boat sheds/surrounding area



My chosen boat shed


Drawing without looking at the page. Was passed to several different people.


Walking on the rooftops of the boat sheds. The drawing on the left was my interpretation of walking slowly from roof to roof. The drawing on the right shows a much faster pace of the same rooftops.






Drawing I did when my back was turned to the view, what to draw was described to me by a friend.


This drawing shows the first part of the walk back from the waterfront. The squiggly lines are a continuos figure eight to match each footstep, and the straight lines show when I was stopped (at traffic lights etc.) I really like how it turned out.


This shows the second part of the walk back. The small lines on the left are my footsteps, then I drew each intersection we crossed, then the various squiggles demonstrate the noises I heard (Cars passing, Teacher talking, truck reverse beeps etc.)
The squiggle overtop of everything shows the continuos wind.


Small detail drawing of a picture from I saw inside of the sustainability store.


Quick sketch of last meal I ate (Class 2)


Quick sketch of my flat door


View from Class window.

No comments:

Post a Comment